does rogaine work long term reddit

Im 22 noticing that my crown is kinda rapidly retreating maybe half a cm in two or three weeks so Im gonna buy Rogaine and try it out. Forty-one men with male pattern baldness completed 132 study weeks 2 years 9 months with topical minoxidil and had follow-up 1-inch target-area vertex scalp hair counts.


Rogaine And Low Libido What Are The Facts

Why Minoxidil is useful By the age of 50 85 of men will experience noticeable hair thinning and male pattern baldness is the cause of around 90 of male hair loss.

. Its a Rogaine-fueled hologram My pal sipped his beer then smirked. Deleted 7 yr. But what about long-term results of using the drug.

There is no doubt that Rogaine can contribute to hair growth. How well does Rogaine work. Its a good product.

To decide if Rogaine really works for you you must use it consistently for at least 4-6 months. When you use Rogaine continuously for 24 weeks youll develop healthier thicker hair. This is not an overnight cure and it is not a product you can use inconsistently.

Having felt alone and kind of embarrassed for so long I was floored but after consulting several buddies and pharmacists I discovered that a lot of men and women are using the stuff. One of these studies showed that moderate to dense hair growth was present in about 50 percent of the participants by the end of the trial. However this does not mean that Rogaine is the right treatment for everyone.

To maintain the hair youll need to continue using the product. I know Ill eventually go buzzed then shaved and Im anxious but looking forward to it. The majority of these studies are completed over a 12-month period.

The only thing minoxidil does is to give you additional hair but it will eventually get damaged by DHT and get lost too like all the other hair follicles. If you just take minoxidil it could be that youll have the same amount of hair after 2 years and then your hairline decreases. Initially these men were treated with either twice-daily 2 topical minoxidil for.

The way hair medications work now is. Minoxidil is a proven medication for hair regrowth and loss prevention in males that requires ongoing use and is therefore deemed safe for long-term use. The majority of this hair.

I use it he shrugged. I am a female have been using Rogaine 5 foam for 15 years with excellent results. My question is does Rogaine work to keep the improvements I have gotten as long as I use it assuming no other changes in my health or will the results diminish with time.

Rogaine is modestly effective about 13 people see a moderate amount of regrowth the rest will see slight regrowth no regrowth but maintenance of existing hair or not respond at all but in and of itself it wont stop baldness because it doesnt address the root cause. I would say I have seen about 20 improvement in my overall hair volume and thickness. Most of the users stop asking how long does rogaine take to work in this period.

Rogaine and minoxidil in particular have been studied in-depth over the years.


My 4 Month Rogaine Experience 23f More In Comments R Femalehairloss


Should I Use Minoxidil After Hair Transplant Hair Transplant Dubai


Does The Use Of Minoxidile Cause Hair Growth Permanently Quora


Over 1 Year On Finasteride And 10 Months On Rogaine Foam My Hair Is Filling Back In R Haircarescience


Foam Vs Liquid Minoxidil And The Winner Is


Oral Minoxidil New Best Treatment For Hair Loss Disorders


Before And After Photos Of Men Who Managed Their Hair Loss And How They Did It


Minoxidil Shedding Increased Hair Fall In First Month Of Using Minoxidil


Sublingual Minoxidil For Men And Women With Pattern Hair Loss Dermatology Advisor


Minoxidil Shedding And Long Hair R Tressless


Does Minoxidil Rogaine Help With Frontal Baldness Ds Healthcare Group


How To Apply Minoxidil For Hair Growth Hims


Numankind What If Minoxidil Doesn T Work For Me


Minoxidil Shedding And Long Hair R Tressless


Minoxidil Regaine Finasteride Results After 10 Years


Another One Hair Loss Is Defeating And Hard 4 Month Rogaine Progress Began 12 15 19 I Hope This Can Help Someone Here I Still Have A Long Way To Go R Femalehairloss


Does The Use Of Minoxidile Cause Hair Growth Permanently Quora


Minoxidil Does Not Prevent Hair Loss Read This Before Using It


22 Years Old 4 Months Of Minoxidil R Tressless

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel